Tagged by kaiserklee
1. I nickname all of the Pokémon who I use in battle. The nicknames usually have a special meaning, depending on their type, appearance, and lore. Example: my Tyrunt/Tyrantrum is named “Arcturus” after the StarCraft villain, Arcturus Mengsk. This is because Mengsk is…
Agh goddammit Ethan +_+; (jk, you’re cool.)
Ok, let’s do this *_*
1. When I talk, I almost never say things very confidently. Even when I’m pretty sure I know what I’m talking about, I add a lot of “I think”s, “I guess”s, “I’m not really sure but…”, “sort of”s, “maybe”s, etc. in there anyway. I guess in my head, it’s sort of like a fool-proof plan: if I’m right, then I’m “safe” from potential embarrassment and may even get some reassurance from other people. If I’m wrong, I’ll still get some of the embarrassment, but it won’t be as bad ‘cause I sounded uncertain when I said it anyway. At least, that’s how it’s supposed to work… It kinda sucks because I’m so sensitive about what other people’ll think of me if I say something “wrong” that I really don’t enjoy talking that much, with a few exceptions. I think a lot of people feel the same way. I’m working on it though… I think.
2. I don’t start conversations/invite people to things, I’m always worried I’ll be (or already am) that really annoying person that pesters you all the time ._. There are a few people I’d like to actually get to know better on this site, but it’s too risky for me to handle =_=
3. Burning Man seems fun and I’d like to go to one some day. Maybe not any time soon, though.
4. I always wear v-necks, and when I’m wearing something long sleeved, I like rolling up the sleeves. I guess I just like the look of it, really.
they never stay up though it gets frustrating sometimes
5. I pronounce it “jif”.
So those were 5 facts about me! I’ll tag:
… There’s Fact #2. Ok, whoever’s seeing this and wants to give it a try, go ahead!